Womanhood aint for sissies. I’d like to think that I‘ve gotten better with age. In many ways I have. But, I’m
afraid ashamed to admit that after the birth of M8, I’ve learned lots of new things about myself.
1. I’m slowly becoming my Mother. (Which in and of itself is a call for MORE therapy)
2. I really have a give a
darn damn attitude.
3. I really don’t care who knows about #2.
4. I’m at WAR with my teenage daughter and I see no cease fire…within the next 8 years or so.
5. Having 7 kids did not seem so bad, having 8 …well I might need to call in reinforcements
6. The skinny chick ..well that ship has sailed.
7. It’s ALL small stuff.
8. MUST E-X-C-E-R-C-I-S-E daiiilllyyy.
9. Need WATER…not COKE/Sweet Tea.
10. When nothing else seems to be ok, refer back to #1 and call the therapist to book 10 more sessions.