Sunday, August 16, 2009

Another Late Sunday Morning

I got up this morning thinking I totally had it all together.....only to find out this morning was going to be like most other Sunday mornings at our house. Wake up, tend to my personal needs, wake up kiddos and shuffle them along getting ready for church. Since church is a 30 to 45 min drive we need to leave home a full hour before Sunday school starts. At 9:15 I was still not dressed and looking for belts and shoes that were supposed to be found last night. So here I sit at the compute angry, and more that a little bit frustrated at my failed attempt to have the entire family ready and out the door on time AGAIN. Awww man, another crazzy day in the life of a large and somewhat disorganized family. Despite my best laid plans.

No comments: